The Blogging Adventure
The Blogging Adventure: Tips & Prompts for Crafters by a Crafter is here!
This book was written by a crafter for crafters! It was designed and based off of my successful e-course, the Monthly Blogging Workshop. What began as a month-long virtual workshop has now been re-designed as an e-book to help you improve your blogging, give you blog prompts, topics, and ideas, help you to gain blog readers, and to help you expand your social network.
Some of the highlights of this book include:
• 25 thought-provoking prompts for every weekday in a month (Monday through Friday). With these prompts you can write a engaging blog post every weekday for a month!
• Weekend blogging tips and worksheets to help you further expand your social networks and grow your blog
• Tips to bust blogging procrastination
• A chance to expand your social network beyond just friends and family by meeting new art and craft bloggers across the country.
• A chance to be featured as a guest blogger on my blog, Sunday Afternoon Housewife.
What makes this e-book very unique is that it is designed to be interactive. As you read through prompts and activities, you will see links to websites, worksheets, and more. Following these links will help you expand your knowledge of blogging as a crafter.
This e-book is set up in two sections. The first section provides you with 25 individual prompts, many with multiple ideas, so you have something to write each weekday on your blog for well over a month. The second section is comprised of worksheets for 4 weekends in a month, meant to help you learn more and expand and grow your blog and social network.
If you are ready to improve your blog, stop procrastinating, and be inspired to write, then this eBook is for you!